NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS – CA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the following rights:
- The right to request that we disclose what personal information (as that term is defined in the CCPA) we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
- The right to request the deletion of personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information we hold about you.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- The right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your California privacy rights.
Data Request Form
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. You can use this form to opt out of the selling of personal information.
By submitting this request, I hereby acknowledge under penalty of perjury that I am the consumer whose personal information is the subject of this request.