Mountain Mike’s Pizza Win a Trip to Hawaii
Void outside the following states: California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Idaho and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the following states: California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Mountain Mike’s Pizza, which are binding and final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is being offered by Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC and will be available on the website at www.mountainmikespizza.com and in print.
CONSUMER NOTICE: You have not yet won. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN Mountain Mike’s Pizza Win a Trip to Hawaii. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AS THEY WILL BE BINDING ON ALL PARTIES.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Mountain Mike’s Pizza Win a Trip to Hawaii (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on June 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PDT on June 30, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock and/or digital time of Mountain Mike’s Pizza is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion and proof of sending a Submission does not constitute proof of receipt by Mountain Mike’s Pizza.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of one of the following states: California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and are located within one of the following states: California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Idaho at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
Employees of Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC, LevelUp/Grub Hub, Adora POS, Alliance Bernstein, Blue C, Powerhouse Communications, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes, members of their households and immediate families of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, agents, and affiliates and the advertising and promotions agencies and all local sponsors are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean spouses, parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, and their respective spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Mountain Mike’s Pizza reserves the right to conduct a background check on any potential winner and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based upon such background check if Mountain Mike’s Pizza determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential winner might reflect negatively on Mountain Mike’s Pizza or any of the Participating parties.]
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: Beginning at 9:00 AM PDT on June 1, 2022 you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.mountainmikespizza.com (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period and downloading the Mountain Mike’s Pizza App, or downloading the App from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Once on the app, create an account by completing the registration form (require fields: full name, full address, date of birth, email address and phone number) and following the instructions provided to create an account to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”). Existing mobile app users are automatically entered. All entries become the property of Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC and will not be returned. All data collected by Realtime Media LLC, is limited to confirmation of eligibility.LIMIT: Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Each online entry form submitted will result in one (1) entry.
- SPONSOR RIGHTS: Mountain Mike’s Pizza reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) verify any element of any entry, related materials or entrant’s eligibility; (ii) disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject the Sweepstakes, Mountain Mike’s Pizza or Mountain Mike’s Pizza’s advertisers, clients, or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn or ridicule; and (iii) to request additional information. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC and/or Realtime Media LLC may request, and you will provide any documentation or information deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Mountain Mike’s Pizza and/or Realtime Media LLC to satisfy these requirements. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Mountain Mike’s Pizza with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Mountain Mike’s Pizza ’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about July 5, 2022, the Realtime Media LLC will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries through all means of entry received within the eligible Promotion Period and select one (1) conditional Promotion Prize winner. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in Mountain Mike’s Pizza’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual proof of electronic or actual tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical difficulties or other failures, comprise, corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to intentionally damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt by made, Mountain Mike’s Pizza reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including attorney’s fees.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The conditional/potential prize winners will be notified by USPS mail, UPS mail, other traditional paid mail service, direct message on social media, email and/or phone as soon as reasonably possible using the information provided on the entry form. Potential/conditional winner is subject to verification of eligibility by Mountain Mike’s Pizza. Any winner of a prize package valued at $600 or more will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and will be required to complete and return it, along with an IRS W9 form, and Release of Liability/Publicity within ten (10) days of date of notification. Failure to respond within the ten (10) days may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a Conditional/potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign, and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notifications is returned as undeliverable, the Conditional/Potential winner forfeits their prize and Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional/Potential Winner.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to Hawaii. Prize package includes:
- Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guest from a major airport, as determined by Sponsor, near the winner’s home within the continental U.S. to Hawaii.
- One (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two guests for seven (7) days/six (6) nights
- Roundtrip ground transportation to and from airport and hotel
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Promotion Prize is $5,000.00The total ARV of all prizes is $5,000.00Mountain Mike’s Pizza reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one (1) of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein. All prize details are at Mountain Mike’s Pizza’s discretion.
- GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Travel must be taken by December 31, 2023 and must be reserved Thirty (30) days in advance or the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. The winner is responsible for any additional costs not specifically noted in these rules. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel (including but not limited to covid-19 vaccinations, negative tests, valid passports and/or Visas and picture requirements) prior to travel and are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and, by accepting the prize, acknowledge that Sponsor has not, and will not, obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If the winner and guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. The winner and travel guest must travel from major airport closest to the winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner and travel guest’s responsibility. Travel arrangements must be made through the Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice and trip must be taken on a date of the Sponsor’s choosing. If the winner and guest cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply.Mountain Mike’s Pizza reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one (1) of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein. All prize details are at the Mountain Mike’s Pizza ’s discretion.PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Promotion Prize per person based per household.
- PRIZE TERMS: Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC and Realtime Media LLC decisions with respect to the Sweepstakes, Prizes, winner and other matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use by Mountain Mike’s Pizza and/or participating parties and designees of entrant’s name, entry, likeness, state of residence and/or voice/video for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, including the internet, without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, subject to where prohibited by law.
- PUBLICITY: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and provided residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Mountain Mike’s Pizza and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of the website or any internet service provider.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations or a combination thereof, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion or human error; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: By entering the Promotion, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC , and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy, defamation, slander, libel, violation of rights of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage or death or personal injury arising out of or related to participants’ entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry and Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to a Participant’s participation in a drawing and/or Participant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her must be materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring intent to release future unknown claims.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC, and Realtime Media LLC in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action or litigation seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts of Orange County, California. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses for lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any forms of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other methods acceptable under the laws of the State of California.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- WINNERS LIST: Beginning on or about July 1, 2022, you may obtain the list of winners of prizes by sending a self-addressed, postage-paid (stamped) envelope for receipt by July 15, 2022 to: Mountain Mike’s Pizza Win a Trip to Hawaii Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
- SPONSOR: Mountain Mike’s Pizza, LLC, 26 Corporate Plaza, Suite 180 Newport Beach, CA 92660, MountainMikesPizza.com; https://www.mountainmikespizza.com/privacy-policy/
- ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428; https://www.rtm.com/; https://privacy.rtm.com/PrivacyPolicy.pdf